top of page

0708 - SUPPORTERS GROUP

Public·83 members
Beau Adams
Beau Adams

Download DayZ .zip

I've spent this morning creating a quick application that will clear out gigabytes of log files that DayZ creates. Just one hour of gameplay can log 50-100 megabytes of data. If you've never cleaned out your files, you'll want to do so to free up some space. You can download the executable from my website directly at For the sake of transparency and security, the source code can be found on my GitHub here and can be built from source with dotnet 4.7.2 or newer. This will not fix any issues with DayZ you may be having, it simply cleans up wasted space by the DayZ logs

Download DayZ .zip

A .zip or .rar file is a file that stores and compresses one or more other files. Recently, I tried downloading albums from my Flickr account, but I often received the same error message when opening the .zip file: Unexpceted end of archive. Very frustrating; the message was still there even after redownloading that zip file.

There is, however, a solution. This will explain the solution when using WinRar, but it should also work in other popular file archive programs. Also, this error message can appear on various archive filetypes, including .rar, .zip, .tar, .tar.gz

You will then be asked in what folder the repaired archive should be saved. Choose a folder. The archive type should be the same as the file extension of the original file (so if it is a .zip file, choose ZIP and for a .rar. choose Rar). Click OK.

I have got two errors, how can I fix it? C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\[File Name].zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\[File in the zipped folder]. The file is corrupt C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\[File Name].zip: The archive is corrupt

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page